- Teleseminars – We use them to get information out to parents on their time schedules.
- You know, whenever the house is calm and you grab a few minutes, sit down with a cup of coffee, close your eyes and just listen. From what I remember that happens no more than once a quarter.
- We record teleseminars so people can listen to them in the form of MP3 recordings on their phones or computers.
- These teleminars are full of information parents can use today to improve their lives in noticeable ways. You will become aware of a peacefulness in your home as you use the principles in our first teleseminar in the series titled Three Secrets to Parenting Success, available now.
Here are some of the benefits of listening to and following the ideas in the teleseminar:
- You will remain calm no matter what is going on around you. You will understand the value of bringing calm into the chaos.
- Relationships in your home will improve noticeably. Even if the change is gradual, it’s a change.
- Relationships your children have at school will also improve as they discover they have tools to use when they are having a hard day.
- You will experience less missed time (and money) from work due to calls from the school, or worse, trips to the school to deal with upset teachers. Did you know that studies have shown that taking time from your job to repeatedly go to schools could result in lost wages up to $400 a month?
Where else will you get so much value from so little time? Thirty minutes and $10.00 is all it takes to start seeing the benefits of reconnecting with your kids and multiplying the peace within your home. The first teleseminar in the series is available via a link and can be purchased by clicking here.