We are committed to helping Good Parents become Great Parents!
After parenting my two biological children, one adopted child and 13 foster children, I have gained years of parenting experience. I learned many parenting secrets the hard way. I can help you learn them the easy way. One thing is how to handle tantrums. Get Five Things Your Kids Don’t Want You to Know About their Tantrums
To get my FREE tips on handling tantrums, download this report now. In it, you will learn
- What to do when your child tantrums
- What not to do when your child tantrums
- How to successfully avoid some tantrums
I’m Claudia Thomason. Besides being Lily’s mommy, I am:
• A Certified Parent Coach
• A State Certified Foster Parent College Trainer
• A Public Speaker
• An Amazon #1 Best Selling Author
• CEO of Reconnecting With Your Kids
• and more!
- The Case of Missing IdentityIdentity – it’s a hot topic these days. Stolen identity. Fake identity. Missing identity. How’s yours?
- Part 3 – How to Engage Your Children in Activities with You:Three More Examples from a Very Experienced Parent This blog will make more sense to you if you go back and read Parts 1 and 2 before jumping in here. – Attend a local farm to table cooking class for kids. At the end of the class you get to eat what they have made […]
- Part 2 – How to Engage Your Children in Activities with You5 More Examples from a Very Experienced Parent – Create a fun video together. So many of us have spent hours working from home, doing videos, having meetings on Zoom, and interacting with machines rather than people. Why not share that experience with your child? This is not an activity for the child for whom […]
- Part 1 – How to Engage Your Children in Activities with You:5 Examples from a Very Experienced Parent Two major objectives most parents have are to ensure that their children are both healthy and happy. And while some might believe that this can only be achieved by giving them everything they want, we know that’s just not true. Living with a child who gets everything they […]