We are committed to helping Good Parents become Great Parents!
After parenting my two biological children, one adopted child and 13 foster children, I have gained years of parenting experience. I learned many parenting secrets the hard way. I can help you learn them the easy way. One thing is how to handle tantrums. Get Five Things Your Kids Don’t Want You to Know About their Tantrums
To get my FREE tips on handling tantrums, download this report now. In it, you will learn
- What to do when your child tantrums
- What not to do when your child tantrums
- How to successfully avoid some tantrums
I’m Claudia Thomason.
• Certified Parent Coach
• State Certified Foster Parent College Trainer
• Public Speaker
• Amazon #1 Best Selling Author
• CEO of Reconnecting With Your Kids
• and more!
Feeling a little alone in your parenting adventure? Craving support from others? We have just the answer for you. Join us in INNER CIRCLE on a live, one-hour coaching call every week. The call is a fast-paced, informative time with other parents as everyone brings their questions, learning from your Coach and each other for one hour. Join us for 3 months at a time, and you will be ready to meet any challenge.
Have you hit a wall with your toddler or teen? Have you tried just about everything you know as a parent but still feel frustrated or defeated? That’s why we developed The Stress-Free Parenting Project – taught on line. From start to finish, in only 6 weeks. Your home atmosphere will no longer be a battleground. You will once again feel confident in your parenting skills. And you can get Certified as having completed The Stress-Free Parenting Project learning from home!
In these days when group gatherings are the go-to for meetings, I am offering Online Virtual Conferences. Everyone stays home but gathers online receiving timely, concise suggestions, and fool-proof strategies to bring peace and calm back into your home, despite any crisis swirling outside. Live Online Virtual Conferences always include a Q & A time at the conclusion.
Sign up for a FREE Strategy Session
Parenting Isn’t for Wimps, right? Let’s work together to create a blueprint for stopping that one overwhelming behavior you identify as the most frustrating for you and your child. Let’s spend 45 minutes together on this free call. I’m looking forward to meeting with you.
- Handling Siblings’ Constant ArguingSiblings have fought ever since Cain and Abel started that first fight. My family wasn’t much better. I don’t recall reading anywhere that my ancestors were known for their peaceable ways. In fact, my sister and I argued the entire time we were growing up. It was miserable for all of us. Why Do Siblings […]
- Part 3 – How to Engage Your Children in Activities with You:Three More Examples from a Very Experienced Parent This blog will make more sense to you if you go back and read Parts 1 and 2 before jumping in here. – Attend a local farm to table cooking class for kids. At the end of the class you get to eat what they have made […]
- Part 2 – How to Engage Your Children in Activities with You5 More Examples from a Very Experienced Parent – Create a fun video together. So many of us have spent hours working from home, doing videos, having meetings on Zoom, and interacting with machines rather than people. Why not share that experience with your child? This is not an activity for the child for whom […]